Our ongoing commitment to customers in these uncertain times
Across our network and all over the world, we’re seeing businesses pitching in with their resources and talents to help others less fortunate in these uncertain times. We are actively reaching out to companies throughout the payments ecosystem, so that we can find new ways to come together and help those who need it most at the moment. In times of the greatest difficulty, we need to collaborate, experiment and think outside the square to find new ways of operating, making sure we’re doing all we can for those who are doing it toughest.
Support when it’s needed most
With more businesses than ever needing urgent help in getting online and reaching new customers, we are committed to providing flexible, secure and affordable digital payment services as we collectively navigate through these uncertain times. Get in touch with our team so see how we can assist with:
- Advice on getting your business processing online quickly, securely and easily
- Transforming in-store experiences to an online pickup and delivery model
- Ensuring you’re on the most cost-effective payments network for your business
- Getting your products in the hands of your customers – wherever they are. Our team has global banking relationships and can help you reach new customers all over the world
- Accessing new payment types and digital wallets to make sure however customers choose to pay, they can
- If you are looking for other Fat Zebra products we can help you with, please get in touch with our support team
Our team are taking care
Supporting our Fat Zebra team during this time is essential so we can continue offering the service you need. We took early action on enacting our Work From Home policy from March 13th 2020 to make sure we’re looking after the well-being of our team and the broader community. The commitments we’ve made to take care of our employees will ensure that we’re ready and equipped to also support our customers.
How else can we help?
In this unprecedented economic and health crisis, companies of all shapes and sizes are under immense pressure. With this pressure, ingenious collaborations are also emerging, with innovative and experimental ideas being implemented, quickly. Only a couple of weeks ago, the thought of bars in Sydney having permission to deliver signature cocktails to their customers doorstep would have been laughable.
We are proud to partner with online hospitality delivery companies like OrderUp! who have seen unprecedented demand for small businesses in the hospitality space to move to a pick-up & delivery model and have now implemented an “express” setup experience, to make it faster, easier and more cost-effective than ever for restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars to get set up and trading online.
We’re actively reaching out to our network to reconnect and find new ways we can support each other – please get in touch on LinkedIn or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there's anything we can do to assist you and your business during these uncertain times.