Fat Zebra is hiring!
We might not be a company you have heard of, but that's often the way we like it. We've modernised payments for today's internet economy. Our simple, one-time integration, global payments network powers online payments for leading Australian brands and we're only just getting started.
In order to balance our growth with the responsibilities of processing payments, we are expanding our finance team. We need your help. Working as part of our newly created Payments & Treasury team, you will support our merchant accounting that includes reconciling payment transactions.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a laser focus, strong organisational skills, a willingness to investigate data issues and an ability to develop reconciliation processes that scale. You must be a team player who is willing to help out across our small, but growing, finance and risk teams when needed.
- Proven experience working with large reconciliations.
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work remotely to tight deadlines within an environment that is changing.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to find answers to reconciliation problems.
- Knowledge of the payments industry is desirable.
- Qualifications in accounting or a similar numerical discipline an advantage but not required.
What you will be doing
- Reconcile our payment flows, including chargebacks, across multiple bank accounts.
- Identify, investigate and resolve issues internally and externally as required.
- Reconcile key merchant and partner accounts.
- Prepare monthly reports as required.
- Assist in building robust reconciliation processes and controls.
- Participate in projects and other initiates designed to improve existing or introduce processes for new payment methods.
- Provide backup and support to the finance team.
Please send your cv (.pdf, .txt, .doc) to email@example.com. Make sure to put the position you are applying for, along with your full name in the 'subject' of the email.